Delivery & Pickup Across the Treasure Valley
Construction Site Delivery
Contractor & Local Business Deliveries
All products are available for bulk delivery to homeowners, contractors, cities, schools and businesses.
While our core service area for bulk deliveries is the Treasure Valley, we are also able to accommodate deliveries outside of the area depending on circumstances.
Here are a few things to consider, and information to have ready, when you place an order for delivery:
• Delivery instructions for the driver
• Contact name and number at delivery location
• Please advise us of any low hanging wires, branches, structures or other concerns the driver should be aware of before arrival
• For safety purposes, keep all children and pets inside when the delivery arrives
• Deliveries are COD (Cash/Check/Credit Card) and payment must be made before the load is dumped
• Our drivers will make every effort to place the material where buyer/owner designates if our driver deems it is safe, however the company assumes no responsibility for damages inside curb or property line
• Rates will vary depending on location and quantity, call for an estimate
Our material is also available for pickup at our retail location. Here are a few things to consider for pickup orders:
• Bulk material is sold by yard and half yard quantities
• Front end loaders or skid steers are used to load the product
• Rock and sand products are very heavy (a full yard can be as much as 2,700 lbs.) It is the customers responsibility to ensure their vehicle is capable of handling the loads
• Dumping rocks into truck beds can be like leaving your car out in a hail storm. We will do our best to be as gentle as possible when loading the material, it is a good idea to bring a truck with a bed liner or rubber matt to avoid damage
• Soil, bark, and sand can blow out of your vehicle when driving highway speeds. It is always a good idea to tarp or cover your product to keep it in your vehicle and off the road
How to run a quick calculation:
- Simply enter the width, length and depth that you need. Remember depth is in inches!
- Contact us with your estimate to get a quote on your project.
*For all landscaping projects we recommend a minimum depth of 2-3 inches of material.